Summer Camp 2017 Registration
Open Registration begins Monday, February 6th AT NOON!
How to Register:
3626 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
We are located in the Activities Center, entrance on Wieuca Road.
- Registration fees are $50 per child. Weekly tuition is $220 per child with a 10% discount for siblings.
- Campers ages 6-13 are eligible for enrollment. 5 year olds that have completed Kindergarten are eligible as well.
- Our capacity is 200 campers divided into 10 age groups of roughly 20 children.
- Drop off times are between 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. Pick up times are between 4:30 – 6:00 p.m
- Current Camp Wieuca families can receive a $50 credit for referring a new family to summer camp. The new family must list the current family’s name during registration.
- Our field trip schedule will be released in March.
- Please check our Facebook page for updates, www.facebook.com/campwieuca.
- All cancellations and registration changes must be made by Monday, May 15th. Email your cancellations and changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late cancellations and registrations will be a $50 charge per child.
Summer Camp 2017 Sessions:
May 30 – June 2
June 5 – 9
June 12 – 16
June 19 – 23
June 26 – 30
No Camp July 3-7
July 10 – 14
July 17 – 21
July 24 – 28
Every Thursday From 10:00-3:00!
Week 1: Sky Zone Roswell
Week 2:Zoo Atlanta
Week 3: Pirate’s Cove Mini Golf
Week 4: Carnival Day at Camp Wieuca
Week 5: Georgia Aquarium
Week 6: Bowling at Brunswick Zone Roswell
Week 7: The Great Barn at Stone Mountain
Week 8: Lake Lanier Water Park
Pool Day Every Tuesday Starting Week 2!
Campers ages 6-7 – Murphey Candler Pool from 12:00-2:00
Campers ages 8-9 – Briarwood Pool from 12:00-2:00
Campers ages 10-13 – Murphey Candler Pool from 2:00-4:00
How to Register:
Loving God.We gather together on Sunday mornings to turn our hearts toward God and be transformed by being in God's presence.
Connecting People.Through our Covenant Groups and Sunday School programs we connect people to each other by creating deep and meaningful relationships.
Changing Lives.We become the hands and feet of Christ to our community through ministry outreach.